|| What You'll Need ||
- A cup or two of water
- Icing sugar
- Food colour or edible paint in colour of your choice
- Piping Bag
- Wax Paper
|| Directions ||
- Add about a cup or so of icing sugar to a bowl and begin adding very small amounts of water and stir until your frosting is the right consistency. If you are using food colouring add it now and stir in a drop or two at a time and then pour into your piping bag.
- On your wax paper begin make LOTS of lines back and forth (this will make the small sprinkles).
- Then using two hands to grip the piping bag, begin writing your letters or whatever you are putting on your cake ("STAY gold" for us).
- Let your frosting dry for about an hour or two and then if you are using food paint go ahead and do a couple coats on your sprinkle lines and letters, letting them dry in between.
- Let your frosting dry overnight or until it hardens.
- Once your frosting has dried/hardened use a sharp knife to "chop" the lines into little pieces and then using the sharp side of the knife scrape along the wax paper to "peel" it off the paper.
- Then again using the sharp knife CAREFULLY "peel" your up your letters one at a time.
Then frost your cake and add your sprinkles and letters to decorate!