I have been so looking forward to making this post because I was using it as an excuse to spoil some good friends of ours who are visiting from the States and they arrive so soon - Eeeeek! We have been preparing our guest room by gathering a few items to make their stay more relaxing, tidying up the house and booking reservations at our favourite places.
Here is a few essentials to have on hand for your guest so that they feel welcomed and relaxed (remember they are on vacation and deserve to be pampered).
- Water, they just traveled and those planes can really leave you dehydrated
- Fancy Soap
- A candle they will love
- Facial Spray (because planes) or pillow spray - to help them relax and sleep better in a new place
- A spare house key for just in cases
- A spare roll of toilet paper (saves everyone from an awkward conversation)
- A nice soft and luxurious towel
- The wifi password - Download this minimal wifi password print HERE from Almost Perfect
Are you hosting guests soon? I’d love to hear your tips for making your home inviting.