We've all been doing this simple braid since grade school but here is a fun little twist on a classic!
|| Tutorial ||
- Start your first braid on the left temple area towards the back of your crown and cross the left strand under the center, and pick up another small section from the left side of your head.
- Add more hair to your braid by picking up small strands every time you cross pieces under the center strand. Continue until you've reached just over half way down your hair. Repeat with the right side.
- Then carefully begin "pulling" to loosen up the braids in various spots and teasing some of the edges to give it that bit of "undone" style.
- We liked the look of no elastic on the ends so you can secure the ends with a tiny clear elastic or lightly tease the ends and add some hairspray to keep the braids from coming undone.
- Then just pop it up into a ponytail (teasing the crown of your head to give it some volume) and pulling a few pieces looks to frame your face.